We're pleased to announce a new class. Places are £60 each, with a maximum of five places per class, and can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The class will take place in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
Group classes will only go ahead with 2 or more people booked in, your money will refunded if the class is cancelled.
April 8th 2017, 1-5pm
Easter themed cake pop class (2 spaces left)
Learn all you need to know to create the perfect cake pop from Tamsin Aston, author of the Pop book “Super Pops”.
Whatever your age or previous experience, our classes are customised to provide a fun experience for all.
Afterwards you'll leave with the cake pops you've crafted yourself, and a desire to continue developing your cake pop skills!
During our classes
- You will be talked through how to bake the cake & the frosting to make the cake pop mixture.
- With a pre-made mixture you will mould and shape 8 cake pops.
- Starting with basic round balls, you will learn the techniques for dipping, coating and giving a perfect finish to your Pops.
- Shape and decorate cake pops with pre-made fondant shapes and decorations.
- Learn tips on how to bag and store your cake pops.
Classes include all materials, ingredients and decorations and refreshments
You will leave the class with 8 cake pops that you have shaped and decorated yourselves.
How to book
Whether you're looking to book a class as a group or individual, please contact us and we'd love to discuss your requirements.Enquire now
One to one - £110 (4 hours)
Yourself and a friend - £140 (4 hours)
Classes can be tailored for any ability - beginners, improvers or advanced.
We also offer private lessons for larger groups - such as workshops for children's parties, hen parties and brownie or scouts packs.
Group classes - £60 per person (4 hours)
Suitable for beginners and improvers.
See above for upcoming classes.
If you'd like to be notified when we schedule new group classes, please sign up to our newsletter below.